TERRACOTTA - 9mm Single Twist Macrame Cord (30m)
|Width - 9mm
|Length - 30m
|225 Soft Fibers
|Weight - ~630g
|100% Recycled Cotton
9mm Single Twist Macramé Cord is a 100% recycled cotton cord composed of 225 small threads. It is perfect for statement macramé pieces, bold fringes adding texture to weavings and many other fiber art projects.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing crimped fringes and tassels. Little tip - tape the ends for ease of knotting and to prevent too much unraveling.
Please note - images are for colour representation only and will show a variety of cords. If you're not sure which cord to choose please get in touch.
- Perfect For:
- XL wall hangings
- Projects with a super fluffy fringe
- Chunky Plant Hangers
- Large Tassels
- 100% Recycled Cotton with no dyes or water used
- Packed and posted in 100% plastic free packaging.
- The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.
- OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 (does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment)
How is Bobbiny Recycled Macrame Cord Made?
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Bobbiny macrame cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.