It's okay to change your mind...
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Cotton and Cord.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging including the paper belly band - Cotton and Cord will happily accept returns up to 30 days after the dispatch date. The customer is responsible for all return postage costs and ensuring the item is received by Cotton and Cord. It is advised to get proof of posting and insurance against loss for the full amount.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return. If the full order is returned within the 14 day time frame you will also be refunded the original postage and packaging charges. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to Cotton and Cord.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. For postage and packing charges to be refunded - the order as a whole must be returned. Postage and Packing will not be refunded for part orders returned.
7. Refunds are still offered up to 30 days after the purchase date - but after 14 days the postage and packing charge will not be refunded.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please get in touch first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact Cotton and Cord to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected Cotton and Cord will contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact Cotton and Cord before making the purchase.