PEACOCK BLUE - 9mm Jumbo Braided Cord - 5m & 10m
|Width - 9mm||99% Cotton | 1% Polyester|
|Length - 5m or 10m||Braided Cord|
|Weight - ~60g or120g||Polyester Core (White)|
9mm Jumbo Cord a 99% recycled cotton cord which is braided around a polyester core. It is ideal for chunky jewellery - 5m and 10m lengths are ideal for making statement necklaces, bracelets, earrings and key rings as well as lots of other makes.
Magnetic clasps work perfectly for jewellery - you can find them here.
It has a little bit of stretch to it, it is very easy to knot with. Due to it's chunky braided nature it makes for very defined knots. Little tip - pull out the polyester cord slightly and trim to make sure it's not showing - the coloured collar will them come down a little further so no white is on show.
Please note - images are for colour representation only and will show a variety of cords. If you're not sure which cord to choose please get in touch.
- Perfect For:
- XL plant hangers
- Chunky Jewellery
- Baskets (longer lengths)
- Market Bags (longer lengths)
- Recycled Cotton with no dyes or water used
- Packed and posted in 100% plastic free packaging.
- OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 (does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment)
How is Bobbiny Recycled Macrame Cord Made?
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is braided to make braided cords
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Bobbiny macrame cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.