METALLIC COPPER - 3mm 3Ply Rope (50m)
|Width - 3mm||3PLY Twist|
|Length - 100m/108yds||3 X 8 Fibers|
|Weight - ~330g||81% Recycled Cotton | 19% Polyester|
NEW FOR 2022 - 3mm 3ply Metallic macramé rope is a beautifully sparkly cord made from over 80% recycled cotton. This 3 Ply cord replaces the original single twist metallic cords. The structure of this cord is now a lot easier to work with and less likely to unravel (like the previous single twist cord). Composed of 3 X 8 twisted small threads. It is perfect for macramé, weavings and many other fiber art projects - ideal for the upcoming festive season. Due to it's traditional rope structure it is perfect for larger pieces and an ideal cord for beginners.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing crimped fringes and tassels.
Please note - images are for colour representation only and will show a variety of cords. If you're not sure which cord to choose please get in touch.
- Perfect For:
- Adding a touch of sparkle
- Festive makes
- Finishing touches
- Adding texture
- Recycled Cotton with no dyes or water used
- Packed and posted in 100% plastic free packaging.
- The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.
- OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 (does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment)
How is Bobbiny Recycled Macrame Cord Made?
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Bobbiny macrame cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.