ESPRESSO - 5mm Premium Braided Cord (100m)
|Width - 5mm||100% Recycled Cotton|
|Length - 100m/108yds||Braided Cord|
|Weight - ~550g||Cotton Filling|
Freshly roasted coffee, smooth foam, bitter aroma. This is what Bobbiny Espresso brings to mind! Complete your color palette with this dark, unique brown.
Premium braided cord is perfect for knitting, macramé, weaving, and many other handicraft techniques.
Thanks to its braided structure, it will be perfect for both beginners and advanced users.
Its 5mm diameter allows you to create your dream project quickly - think different interior design elements, such as rugs, baskets, or macramé.
It is recommend to use a 8-10mm crochet hook or needles for knitting. Tight stitches can be achieved with a smaller tool and looser ones with a larger tool.
Attention! This cord cannot be brushed out. You can, however, add macramé cord fringes and tassels 5mm of the same color.
5mm Bobbiny Cotton Cord is a soft, flexible and durable cord. Ideal for crochet and works well with a variety of macrame projects. This cord cannot be brushed out - so it's recommended to leave your cord lengths a little longer to get the desired drop.
This cord is great for beginners as it's really easy to work with and creates beautifully defined knots.
Please note - images are for colour representation only and will show a variety of cords. If you're not sure which cord to choose please get in touch.
- Perfect For:
- Medium - Large wall hangings
- Creating a crochet or macramé bag
- Crochet, knitting, rugs, baskets, coasters
- Ideal for plant hangers
- Use scraps and shorter lengths for drawstrings.
- Projects using metal shapes for structure
- 100% Recycled Cotton with no dyes or water used
- Packed and posted in 100% plastic free packaging.
- The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.
- OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 (does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment)
How is Bobbiny Recycled Macrame Cord Made?
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The color-blend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is braided into Premium Macramé Braided Cord
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Bobbiny macrame cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.