Cotton and Cord X Isabella Strambio - The Four Day Macramé Challenge BUNDLE - ESPRESSO, COFFEE and BEIGE
|Width - 3mm||56 Soft Fibers|
|Length - Espresso - 40m, Coffee 30m, Beige 22m||100% Recycled Cotton|
|Weight - ~300g||Single Twist|
Have you signed up for the latest Macramé challenge from Isabella Stambio? If you haven't you're not too late! You can sign up here.
Knot along with Isabella through this 4 day Macramé challenge starting on the 25th of September! Buy this bundle and make sure you've got the perfect cord cord in time!
You can make the incredible wall hanging pictured - and a first for Cotton and Cord - I am offering a bundle of three cords needed in their lengths so that you can make a big saving and have exactly what you need at your finger tips! Get in quick as bundles are very limited!
If you want to make a hanging in similar colours to that pictured then check out the other bundle option in this listing.
You will receive: (As needed to make the pattern)
Espresso - 3mm Single Twist Macramé Cord X 40m
Coffee - 3mm Single Twist Macramé Cord X 30m
Beige- 3mm Single Twist Macramé Cord X 22m
The above colours will be supplied as a continuous length ready for you to cut to size to make this beautiful Autumnal themed wall hanging.
Please note - images are for colour representation only and will show a variety of cords. If you're not sure which cord to choose please get in touch.
- Perfect For:
- The perfect amount of cord supplied for this specific project.
- Featuring the all new "Espresso" colour - new for Autumn/Winter 2023
- A beutiful trio of colours which will work perfectly together to make an adaptation of the hanging shown in the demonstration by Isabella Strambio
- Trusted Supplier recomended by Isabella Strambio
- 100% Recycled Cotton with no dyes or water used
- Packed and posted in 100% plastic free packaging.
- The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.
- OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 (does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment)
How is Bobbiny Recycled Macrame Cord Made?
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Bobbiny macrame cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.