Fancy saving 20% off Bobbiny Cords - Read all about my new pre-order service!
Times are still a little tough with the ol' finances aren't they? I know I'm feeling the pinch for sure! I've been thinking of ways to help and I am thrilled to now offer a pre-order service where you can save up to 20%!
After trialing this offer with a few long-serving customers and getting some excellent reviews of the service I want to now share this opportunity with you all.
There is a minimum order value of £50 so this service is perfect if you want to:
- Make a big saving on Bobbiny cords
- Perfect to plan ahead for a big commission, workshops and new collection releases.
- Ensure you secure the cord and colours you need without having to shop around.
- Take advantage of free Delivery on all pre-orders.
- Spend between £50 - £75 (after discount) to save 15% and free delivery.
- Spend over £75 (after discount) to save 20% and free delivery.
- Send your cord request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will then come back with a quote based on your request if you are happy to go ahead I will then check stock with Bobbiny and raise an invoice:
- An Invoice will be sent for 50% deposit to secure order
- 50% balance is to be paid before dispatch.
Dispatch will typically be 10-15 working days after your order (usually less...but but please allow a little extra for delays out of my control)
Dispatched using a fully tracked Royal Mail Service (Free of charge).
- Save on your cord stash and when everything else is going up - make a great saving and ensure you are selling at a profitable margin.
- As a small business I can't stock all the cords and colours (I swear they are breading). By pre-ordering I can make sure I get you exactly whats on your shopping list without having to hold the stock and find the space.
- As soon as I take delivery your order is packed up, your balance invoice is sent and as soon as payment is settled your cord is dispatched - I aim for a 24 hour turnaround.
- All payments are taken through my card provider Stripe - as such if there was any reason you needed to dispute anything you are protected by a third party.
DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT....
I'm in my 2nd year of BinkyBoo Crafting and have started to find my feet, my biggest problem was finding a regular supplier that would always be able to have the particular cords I needed on a regular basism. Along came Chloe from Cotton And Cord the most loveliest helpful kind person who I contacted to see if she could assist, and through really good quality contact I now have a supplier who is honest and I can trust to keep my little business flowing with the cords I need. All the worry of sourcing has been taken away. Thank you so much Chloe x
A Few Extra Notes....
All cord is subject to availability and sourced directly from Bobbiny. Typically stock is very good BUT some colours can be hard to find in certain cord styles and I will notify you if this is the case. Cord can only be pre-ordered in full reels (not shorter lengths).
Please note that Jumbo Cord and 9mm 3Ply and 9mm Single Twist are available in a limited number of colours. If you're not sure just ask or have a little browse here: (Please note this is the ONLY official Bobbiny Channel - There is a UK distributor (like me) who looks very similar to the Official Bobbiny site).
As well as colours shown on the colour card there are also a number of limited edition colours. Have a little browse at the Bobbiny instagram page for some inspro how these amazing mixes look. The latest release is the "Shake Collection" which you can view here: Bobbiny Shake Collection (okay....don't know about you but now i'm thirsty!).
INTERESTED? Drop me an e-mail!
Drop me an e-mail and I'll ensure availability, provide a no-obligation quote for your requested cords and we can go from there!
As always thank you so much for your support and shopping small. I know there is a lot of into in this blog post so please know I'm only ever a message away if you need help choosing cords or just want a little more info.